FireStick Jailbreak Tutorial
How can you jailbreak a Firestick? The Firestick made by Amazon has become one of the most popular streaming devices of the world. You can stream everything you want on this device which is very useful. This is not the only reason the FireStick has become so popular. Another reason people want to use a FireStick is because they can install Kodi on there. Kodi is not available in the regular Amazon Store. You will have to jailbreak your FireStick to load Kodi on there. That’s what we’re going to help you with today. We will show you how you can easily jailbreak your FireStick.
What is a FireStick jailbreak?
By jailbreaking your FireStick it enables you to load apps from other developers. You don’t have to do any major changes in your FireStick at all. You can download apps like Kodi, YouTube, Mobdro & Terrarium TV on your FireStick.
Jailbreak your FireStick
You will have to complete two steps to jailbreak your FireStick. We will show you how you can do this yourself.
How to jailbreak your FireStick
First you have to install ES Explorer on the device, after that’s finished you can install Kodi and other apps on your FireStick.
Step 1. Install ES Explorer on your FireStick
- Start your FireStick.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Developer Options”
- Enable ‘Allow apps from unknown sources’ in.
- Go back to the main menu and head to ‘Search’.
- Type ‘ES Explorer’.
- Click on the ES Explorer-app to install.
- Start the ES Explorer-app.
Step 2. Install Kodi on your FireStick
- In the ES Explorer menu go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ in the left menu on the screen.
- Click ‘+ New’ in the bottom menu.
- Fill in ‘Path’ field “https://console-jailbreak.com/kodi-18.0-Leia-armeabi-v7a.apk” click ‘OK’.
- Fill in ‘Name’ field ‘Kodi’.
- Click on the download button.
- Once the download is completed you can install the program.
- Start the Kodi app.
What apps you should install on your jailbroken FireStick
We’ve made a list with apps you can install on your jailbroken FireStick:
- Terrarium TV
- Mouse Toggle